miðvikudagur, janúar 04, 2012

Ég var að renna yfir gamlar færslur af blogginu og rakst á þetta skemmtilega ljóð sem Mýsla samdi 2006. Mér finnst alveg nauðsynlegt að birta þetta aftur svo að það gleymist ekki.

The Magic Box

I will put in the box
the roar of a robin
a puddle of purple pigs
the smile of a silly snow leopard.

I will put in the box,a wiffy waffy wolverine
a slippery, sliding sloth
and a freaky four eyed fox.

My box is fashioned from the elements of crystal
the front has got the ancient writing of Atlantis.
In the hinges I will put the wings of eagles
on the lid there is footprints of demons.

I will travel on my box to Australia
and care for animals there
then come back when I am seventy-seven
I'll be safe somewhere.

by Ása Guðmundsdóttir

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nafnlaus said...

Þetta er flott ljóð hjá Ásu. Endilega skrifa fleiri.
Ása amma

11:14 e.h.  

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home